Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Filter Function - Dynamic Date Range

ahernandez39
5 - Atom

Hey Everyone! 

I am new to using Alteryx so any help would be appreciated! Currently we have a workflow that has the "Filter" tool to capture travel dates and remove the ones not needed. The date range is dynamic and we currently are using the script below. 

[Planned Departure Date & Time] >=DateTimeNow() AND [Planned Departure Date & Time]<=DateTimeAdd(DateTimeNow(),7,"days")

This script targets Planned Departure Date & Time for the seven days in the future when the workflow is run. What i need is to add something that will also capture "today's date". For example when i ran the workflow this morning it capture dates 2/19-2/25. I need it to capture dates 2/18-2/25. does anyone have any advice on what to change on the script?

Thank you in advance! 

2 REPLIES 2
Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @ahernandez39,

Could you try wrapping your DateTimeNow() function in a ToDate() function:

[Planned Departure Date & Time] >= ToDate(DateTimeNow()) AND [Planned Departure Date & Time]<=DateTimeAdd(DateTimeNow(),7,"days")

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know!

Regards,

Jonathan

ahernandez39
5 - Atom

I just tried it and it worked! thank you so much @Jonathan-Sherman 

Labels