Alteryx Designer

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Error with SharePoint List Input connector

Highlighted
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @sdpeacock,

Can you please write the issue you're having with supported images in an email to support@alteryx.coms so a case is created? Thank you!

Best,

John Posada

Senior  Customer Support Engineer

Alteryx

Best,
John Posada
Cloud Engineer
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Same issue here.  Got it for the first time today.  Seems to be a few bugs with SharePoint connector.  

So far have received the error noted above, error stating key already used and another error stating bad JSON

I'm nearly at the point of just downloading my SharePoint lists to excel first and using those files unfortunately.

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone,

Same issue here with the Sharepoint Connector. In our case, sometimes the error will happen, sometimes it won't. We would love to see a solution to this, since we have this WF scheduled on the gallery and we don't want to check on a daily basis whether the error decided to appear that day or not...

Best regards,

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

What worked for me was changing the input list connector to the sharepoint 2007 version...worth giving that a shot to see if it works?

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

@JohnPo,

Any update on this bug?

Just ran into this today.

Thanks,

Andrew

Highlighted
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @AndrewPoole

Can you please share what version of Allteryx you are using and if it's an Admin or NonAdmin version?

Best,
John Posada
Cloud Engineer
Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Non-Admin.  2018.1

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi All,

We are also facing the similar issue. Were you able to get a solution for this?

Thanks and Regards,

Shiji.

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi All,

If you have not yet emailed in to support@alteryx.com please do so and we will be happy to take a look at your specific issue.

Note that yesterday we released 2018.3 which contains an update to the SharePoint list input tool to support TLS 1.2. If this is applicable to you please upgrade to 2018.3 and test the updated tool.

Thanks!!

Jess Silveri
Premium Support Advisor | Alteryx
Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Sadly this is still an issue for my team. Multiple users around the company are having this issues. All of the support tickets have been gathered into a master support ticket but resolution remains elusive. I suspect we on't get a resolution until we upgrade to the next version of Alteryx (currently on 11.7).

Labels