Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Download URL HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

gesh2112
7 - Meteor

I am new to Alteryx.  I have been tasked to pull data from Seismic using Alteryx.  It is a two step process. First step I have to hit Seismic to get a bearer token.  I am working on that piece right now.  The bearer token is only good for so long.  That is why I need a two step process.  I have this working in Postman but with Alteryx it is giving me a HTTP/1.1 100 Continue response and no data in the body.  I need to figure out how to get the 200 OK response and data in the body.  Below is how the download tool is set up.  In Payload, it has to be multipart/form based.  And I have tried to enter the data in body-raw multiple different ways and each come back with the same response.

Can anyone see what I need to change to get the data?

gesh2112_2-1593462887432.png

gesh2112_0-1593462766830.png

gesh2112_1-1593462786857.png

5 REPLIES 5
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @gesh2112 ,

Everything seems ok. Would you be able to share that workflow with your credentials for me to check it out and try to find where the error is? 

Maybe by creating a test api key only to share with me.

Best,

Fernando Vizcaino

gesh2112
7 - Meteor

Can you tell me how to get the file to you individual?  It has passwords in it.

gesh2112
7 - Meteor

I figured this out.  I installed Fiddler and was able to make my workflow work.

yuzv
5 - Atom

Hi Mate, had the same problems here, unable to install Fiddler on my PC due to group policy. Wondering if you can share your solution.

amit_tiwari7
5 - Atom

Hello. I am tasked with the same request wherein i have to download few files from Seismic and attach those files in mail and send the mail to selected distribution list. Could you please assist me how to get the connection working so that i can pull the files from seismic?

Labels