Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Does Alteryx Designer Trial version come with Engine API license activated?

kedark
6 - Meteoroid

I want to know if the trial version of Alteryx come with the Engine API license AKA Automator pre-installed?

I know the same is now consolidated under Alteryx Server License however, I just want to know if AlteryxEngineCmd.exe is activated in the Trial version of the designer.

11 REPLIES 11
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus
99.9% sure a designer trial does not come with the ability to schedule.

Ben
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

That's correct, it doesn't come out of the box on the trial. If you are looking to trial the run command exe please PM me your email and I can look to put you in contact with someone that can help.

kedark
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Joe,

I am not able to send you a private message. Is there any way I can connect with you?

Or is it possible for you to send me a test PM?

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

It looks like your private messages aren't enabled.

If you want you can email me. Sorry I don't want a plain text email on the forum for bots to pick up, so the disguise is, jstrellis is the bit before the at symbol, then its alteryx.com.

Hopefully that's easy enough for you to understand and tricks the bots :-)

kedark
6 - Meteoroid

I must say what an amazing way to give out your email If I have got it right you must have received a test mail. Please respond to it so that I know I have got it right.

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

I know. I have given it out before and then you end up getting all sorts of spam.

Unfortunately I haven't got any through.

To confirm its:

"jstrellis"

at

"alteryx.com"

kedark
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, 

I have sent you the mail. The tagline is "Test Mail Kedar K"
I hope it reaches you this time.

Also the mail id is same as you mentioned.

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Still no joy, how odd! Could you let me know your email address and I'll send you one?

kedark
6 - Meteoroid

I think, I am through with this. Thanks for the help.

Labels