Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Custom Date in Render/Header PDF Output

jkrause33
5 - Atom

Hi there,

I'm trying to add a custom date to the PDF output of a report I'm building. The workflow itself does Revenue Recognition calculations as of each month end. I'm working on some reports off of that detail for high-level analysis; I was able to add a date to my PDF output, but having a hard time seeing if this is a customizable option. For instance, even though the workflow will be run on the 5th of the month (for example), I would like it to pull as of the last calendar day of the month prior. Anyone have any ideas? Apologies if this is something simple, I'm new to the reporting functions in Alteryx. Attached is a small portion of the tail end of my workflow.

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Fun fact: it's not necessary to use the Header tool to create a header. Any Layout field can be used as a header.

Using that information, I replicated the Header tool output in a Report Text tool that is set to accept a custom date string created in a Formula tool. Check out the attached workflow to see this in action.

Labels