Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Combine Tabs into a single worksheet

hieule1809
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me with the below situation. I have separate tabs in different excel files that need to be combined into one excel files (while remain separated)

So for example, I have Sheet 1 in Excel1.xlsx and Sheet 2 in Excel2.xlsx. Is there anyway that I could create an Excel3.xlsx containing Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 as separated tabs.

Sorry if my demonstration is confusing. Appreciate any inputs! 

3 REPLIES 3
jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

Hey!

Try this link for help https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Combine-Multiple-Excel-Workbooks-into-... 

please like and accept if it did help!

J

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @hieule1809 , Yes you can collaborate 2 different sheets from different excel into a new one. Here is the screenshot of the result.

grazitti_sapna_0-1590745130566.png

You just need to configure your input tool where you an select the sheet for excel.Like this,
sample.jpg

In the output tool you need to create an excel file where you can simply change the sheet number such as Sheet1, Sheet2 etc.

grazitti_sapna_1-1590745369096.png

Attaching the workflow along for a better understanding. I hope this solves your purpose.

Sapna Gupta
hieule1809
5 - Atom

Works like a charm! Thank you 

Labels