Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Call for community help

Cylagrange
5 - Atom

Hello Alteryx community

I just joined you and already call for help to know how to merge two sets of results into a single chart.

In the container of the attached workflow, I came up with a scatter plots chart displaying 2 clusters of individual pieces of data. The logistic regression contains the values of the decision-frontier, I would like to merge in a single chart with the scattered plots.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cyril

nb. Workflow attached

5 REPLIES 5
Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Cylagrange 

can you attach the data file you're using?

Cylagrange
5 - Atom

@aguisande, here attached the workflow

Have a good day

Cyril

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@Cylagrange 

The workflow was attached to your previous post. I need the Excel file you're using

Cylagrange
5 - Atom

@aguisande, Here the input dataset 

Aguisande
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Cylagrange 

Attached you'll find your workflow with a little modification to accomplish showing both groups of values.

Annotation 2019-03-18 085621.jpg

What I basically did was to SCORE the dataset with the coefficients from the Logistic Regression, and then UNION them with the previous results (the ones you already got into the plot).

Now that you have both group of values in the Chart, you can play with the chart configuration to show them as you want.

Hope this helps you pointing in the right direction

Labels