Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

CReW Runner - Error with 2019.3?

neilgallen
12 - Quasar

Updated yesterday and have a workflow that I utilize the CReW List runner to execute a number of separate workflows at once. I'm now encountering an error and the workflow does not execute...

Error:  List Runner (2): Tool #3: Iteration #1: Tool #5: Record #1: Tool #2: Tool #2: The external program "SupportingExes\AlteryxRunner.exe" returned an error code: -1073741819

This workflow executed fine with prior versions. Does anyone have any ideas? @AdamR_AYX ? 

20 REPLIES 20
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor
Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I'm also waiting for this fix too.

Cheers,

marqeu
5 - Atom

Same problem with 2019.3. Do you have any updates on this fix yet?

RithiS
Alteryx
Alteryx

We have identified the issue and fixed it. It will be available in the upcoming 2019.3 patch. There is no release date on that yet though.

scottonsports
7 - Meteor

Ummm... what about those of us who depend on Alteryx for ETL? Am I supposed to go to my CEO and let him know that he can have his daily sales data what Alteryx gets around to deploying a fix? Or do we need to find a new ETL tool?

MSchmekel1
6 - Meteoroid

There was talk at one point of the CReW macros becoming an integrated part of the Alteryx platform as opposed to an add-on. We use them widely in our use of Alteryx and based on the forums and interactions at Inspire that seems to be a common theme. Is integrating the CReW macros or at least some of their core functionality a part of the road map for Alteryx?

brendafos
10 - Fireball

Can you confirm that the is a pending patch for the 2019.3 broken CReW Macro, List Runner?

When do you think this patch will be available?

I cannot update to 2019.3 until I am sure that CReW MARCRO will work.

We are dependent on List Runner.

masontrullinger
6 - Meteoroid

We are in the same boat. Stuck on 2019.2 until the Crew Macro List Runner is fixed.

A better solution would be to put some of those Crew Macros into the actual product! 

nwirbel
6 - Meteoroid

We upgraded the server already and now trying to decide if we need to downgrade, do we know timing??

Labels