Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Background Image issue

henrygeorge
8 - Asteroid

Hi Alteryx Team, 

I have two tables that I have unionized to to render a ppt with two tables in one slide. Now I want to place a background image (jpg) sent to back on the same slide. How do I do this? Should I use a report table tool? 

3 REPLIES 3
ashissanpui
9 - Comet

In Reporting palette, you can find the image tool to achieve that. Then use render tool to export.

ashissanpui_0-1578926828111.png

henrygeorge
8 - Asteroid

@ashissanpui How would you render this in such a way that it is the background image to the slide in which my 3 unionized tables are rendered to? Can you please share a workflow? That would be helpful 🙂 

BrianR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Take a look at the attached - using the Overlay tool, I was able to reproduce what I think you are looking for...the thing is, I had to make my image file transparent so it didn't block the table data. If you were to modify the opacity of that image when making the background transparent (in an image editing program), you should be able to "fade" it into the background and then overlay the table on top.

Labels