Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Azure Data Lake V2 Connectors

I have recently added an Azure data lake v2.   The Azure input/output connectors do not work with this version of the Azure data lake.

It appears that Alteryx adds ".azuredatalakestore.net" to the file path.   This works for V1, but not needed for V2

any plans to configure a connector for Azure data lake v2?

34 Comments
lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@MarkSmith

I don't know enough of the roadmap planning to make any projections, but I'm going to have your post transferred to the Ideas page where our development team monitors feature requests.  To any other users who would like to see ADLS Gen2 supported, please star Mark's post and echo your needs in the comments.

MKosmicki
8 - Asteroid

I hope this comes along quickly. We recently needed to abandon our SQL server and move to Azure data lake. We need to be able to read and write to the data lake.

I voted for the idea.

ChaseA
Alteryx
Alteryx

+1

wdsmith3434
5 - Atom

For a number of reasons, my team wants to take advantage of newest ADLS features. Support for ADLS gen2 would be a major boost. Hopefully this can be resolved and added to our stack soon.

phillipsofcaa
5 - Atom

Our company are currently trialling Alteryx Designer/Server.  For the solution to be viable we would definitely need a connector for Azure Data Lake Gen 2.  Please add this soon.

TimCr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

+1 working with a customer moving to Azure who inquired about this

jlavoy
5 - Atom

+1 - please support Gen2 ASAP! Also - would be great if it could handle different types of files beyond CSV, JSON, and Avro - this is EXTREMELY limiting.

analyticsmonkey
5 - Atom

Azure Data Lake Gen2 is where Microsoft is moving with their cloud storage, so I would expect Alteryx to be able to connect. An analytics tool must keep up with the main cloud providers.

ellisstickings
5 - Atom

Our company are currently trialling Alteryx Designer/Server.  For the solution to be viable we would definitely need a connector for Azure Data Lake Gen 2.  Please add this very soon.

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Also working with more customers after this. @HakanS  - is this something you can update on?