Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx Advanced exam with UK spatial data

uthailderton
6 - Meteoroid

Is there anyway to do the Alteryx Advanced exam with UK spatial data rather than US? I only have access to the UK drivetime data set which means I can't do one of the big 10 mark questions

5 REPLIES 5
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @uthailderton 

The last time I took the Advanced Exam, spatial data was not required (even on spatial questions). That being said, I don't know what interesting challenges the Certifications team currently has in store for current exam takers.

This would be a great questions to send directly to the Certifications team at certification@alteryx.com.

uthailderton
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Charlie, I recently took it and it had a question regarding drive times and the locations were in the US. I can do the usual distance ones fine but the Drivetime question was impossible without the US data set

grossal
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @uthailderton.

are you sure it required a drive time calculation? I know there is a spatial exercise but the driving information was already in the dataset and it wasn't needed to use the drivetime calculation.

EricR

Hi @uthailderton ,

None of the advanced exam questions require the use of drivetime data.  The correct answers use straight line distance calculations if they are needed.  I apologize for any confusion and please feel free to message certification@alteryx.com for any certification related questions.

All the best,

Eric

Alteryx Certification Team

uthailderton
6 - Meteoroid

Must have just been me misreading in that case, my bad! I did one with straight line based on a flight path but I thought the other one required drivetime. Thanks for the response

Labels