Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Alteryx 2019 3.1.24384 result window overlapped

lizzy
5 - Atom

I upgrade alteryx version from Alteryx 2018 to Alteryx 2019 3.1.24384, the result window rows get overlapped, Can someone help with issue?

lizzy_0-1592298663950.png

5 REPLIES 5
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Are you using Alteryx on a remote desktop? laptop? or standard desktop?

What is the screen resolution (Start --> Settings --> System --> Display, then click on the screen icon and scroll down).

What size of screen?

lizzy
5 - Atom
I am using Alteryx on laptop, the screen resolution is 1920*1080, size of screen is 14 inch.
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Can you try undocking the results window, and then redocking it? 

In the top right hand of the Results window, you should have a down arrow. Click "floating" to undock it from the bottom. From there, redock it and see if the font size readjusts.

echuong1_0-1592320624321.png

lizzy
5 - Atom

The issue is resolved, looks like when I change the scale and layout of my laptop alteryx won't respond to the scaling changes until I restart my laptop.

Thanks for all the replies.

patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Had the same thing happen to me.  I think it was one of the first things I called for support about.

Labels