When using special charater "≥" value in a database Input Data tool, the field displays as "=".
In an Oracle Database tool, the value of the field display as:
In Desinger Data Input tool, the value displays as:
- Alteryx Designer
- Database character set is AL32UTF8
Unicode character is corrupted. String/V_String formats only accept Latin-1 characters, and ≥ is not a Latin-1 character.
- Go to the ODBC Data Source Administrator configuration
- Depending on how you set up your DSN, select either the User DSN or System DSN tab.
- Select your existing Oracle Data Source and click Configure.
- NOTE: If you do not have an existing Oracle Data Source, please review the article "How to Connect to an Oracle Database in Alteryx " to set one up.
- In the Oracle ODBC Configuration window, select the Workarounds tab and check "Force SQL_WCHAR Support". This checkbox enables Unicode support, so Unicode characters are extracted and transferred into Alteryx as a WString or V_WString instead of as a String/V_String.