This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I recently set up an app that lets me select a project name from a drop-down and then feed variables into two macros that copy the appropriate files from one directory to another, union a number of excel files together and generate a TDE. This was my first macro and app - after weeks of banging my head against a virtual wall - and so I decided to document how I put this together in case others with similar ambitions would benefit.