This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
on 05-31-201910:25 AM- edited
3 weeks ago
Platform Product: Fuzzy Matching Issues – Working with Alteryx Customer Support Engineers
(for use by CSEs and Alteryx Customers)
To EXPEDITE the resolution of your case, please include the below information.
Fuzzy Matching- Requested Information
*** Suggestion: copy/paste the questions below and email the supporting documentation to email@example.com
1. Detailed Description of the Issue
2. Screenshot of Alteryx Version
3. Screenshot of Error (if applicable)
4. Please send a copy of your workflow (*.yxmd or *.yxzp) and sample data if possible
Fuzzy Matching – Requested Information (Detailed Instructions):
1. Detailed Description of the Issue – What issues are you having? Has it worked in the past? When did the issue start? What are the steps to reproduce your issue? Have you searched the Alteryx Community using the Fuzzy Match label?
2. Screenshot of Alteryx Version– Our CSEs need to know the precise version of Alteryx so we can replicate any issues. In Alteryx, click Help > About and provide a screenshot.
3. Screenshot of Error or Exact Text of Error (if applicable) - Click CTRL+Print Screen to capture the error and paste into your e-mail.
Note: You may wish to Google the error text research the issue. The Knowledge Base is also a great place to search the error text as well!
4. Please send a copy of your workflow (*.yxmd or *.yxzp) and sample data if possible. Either create a .yxzp and include macros and data from Designer by clicking Options > Export Workflow. Or, include the workflow (.yxmd) and sample data if possible.