- Alteryx Designer - 2018.3
- AWS S3
This is because of the missing permissions while creating user-policies
To resolve this error, follow the below steps:
- Test by giving the object name manually in the S3 connector
- Check for the bucket policy.
- While creating user-policies, in order to get the list of buckets to select within the tool, the user should have permissions to list all buckets and to get the bucket location of the bucket, he/she has access to.
- The example user-policy attached gives the user- read and write access to a bucket called "Alteryx-test"
- Note that - it gives global access to list buckets