This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
“View All Downloads” will show you a more extensive list of Designer installs – be sure to take a look at this to know you have the correct designer version before initiating an install. “View All Documentation” will supply you with referential information to around the Designer and its installation.
2. At the bottom of your browser window open the installation executable:
3. If prompted by the User Account Control, select Yes to allow the executable to begin the installation:
4. Close all instances of Alteryx currently open on your computer.
5. Select the correct install in the download manager:
6. After a brief load screen, the install will continue to the next prompt, which will list the necessary pre-requisites for installation. Previous versions of the designer will be uninstalled automatically, but otherwise ensure these pre-requisites are satisfied:
7. After clicking next, your install will validate and begin initialization:
8. Continue through the installation menu by selecting “Next,” changing fields where necessary.
9. Read and accept the license agreement before clicking “Next” to continue:
10. Installation will begin:
11. Click “Finish” to complete your installation:
12. If prompted for a license and email, enter them to activate the Designer.