A SQL Server input tool using a SpatialObj data type caused the following error to occur:
Internal Error in Field_Blob::GetAsSpatialBlob: Invalid SpatialBlob
- Alteryx Designer 2019.4
- SQL Server 2008R2
- ODBC Driver
The current SQL Server ODBC driver being used.
Select a different ODBC driver for SQL Server:
- On the Start menu, type in ODBC and click on ODBC Data Sources (64-bit).
- Click on the System DSN tab and click the Add button.
- Select the driver: SQL Server Native Client 11.0 and click on Finish.
- Configure the DSN following the on-screen prompts and test the connection.
- If the connection is successful, use the newly configured DSN as the data source in the workflow and re-test the issue.