Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

officially support writing to SharePoint document libraries

Currently Alteryx does not support writing to SharePoint document libraries.

However there are success sometimes but not at other times.

Please see attachment where we ran into an issue.

See this link for additional information.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Data-Sources/Connect-to-and-Publish-Back-to-SharePoint-Online/m-p/4...

We need official support for reading and writing to SharePoint document libraries.

It's an important Output target, and will becoming more so, as Alteryx enhances its reporting capabilities.

45 Comments
DanielG
12 - Quasar

Has anyone written Python code to use in the Python Tool to move documents to SharePoint Document Library?

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi, the Sharepoint Files connectors has been released into Gallery. The current version supports only Sharepoint 365, but we're about to release new version with On-Prem support as well into Beta testing. If you'd like to participate, please sign-up using this link

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hello @denny 

Could you please remove the "category in database" tag please? it doesn't seem appropriate here.

Best regards,

Simon

denny
8 - Asteroid

I believe the categorization was done by the Alteryx system that generates the categorization, as I didn't do that.

Even if I remove it, there is no guarantee it'll stay that way.

denny
8 - Asteroid

Hi Simon,

Please send me the steps to remove the tagging. I'll remove it but as stated, I don't even know how it got there and if it will stay untagged.