The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

crosstab behaves differently with reporting tools/spatial objects?

So while first and last make sense concat will crash the system. Here's a screen grab... Designer really doesn't like crosstab reporting tools set (accidentally) to concatenate 3 macros deep in a workflow. Just crashed 3 times before I tracked down the error on my system.2021-07-22.png

4 Comments
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @apathetichell, thank you for submitting your idea to the Alteryx Ideas forum! If you haven’t yet be sure to check out our updatedSubmission Guidelines as well as the other product idea forums, and "Like" the ideas you'd like to see in the product. 

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Sorry@CristonS should I have put it in bug reporting? I was trying to get at an improvement could be changing the options for cross-tab to be more specific to data type limitations (ie preventing this kind of error).

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@apathetichell yes : ) I was going to DM you, but it's good for other users to see the clarification. It will get more attention, and faster, if you submit this as a defect. Thanks!

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes