The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

change font

I don't know if you already changed it in the 2019 version, but I'm still using the 2018.4 and the font used in the results view makes the total number of rows impossible to read.

Luca

4 Comments
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I've heard that this should be improving very shortly!

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

This was fixed in 2019.1. Thank you for the feedback.

David_Doyle
7 - Meteor

David_Doyle_0-1588438283654.png

I am receiving this warning message in the email tool "Warning: Email (216): The style "bold" for the font Bookman Old Style is not available. The regular style will be used.". It is successfully outputting the Bookman Old Style bold font and I'm curious why it might be giving this warning while still outputting the bold font? This is a wf that runs via Desktop Automation so I would like to see the green light instead of the yellow, warning light when this runs :). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @David_Doyle, I'd suggest sending this through to support@alteryx.com so they can investigate as to whether this is incorrect or not as they might not see it here.