Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Yammer connector in Alteryx Designer

Hi All,

With Integration of various platform in Alteryx, connector seems to be an ease of use.

One is, yammer connectors. It would-

1. Help to extract insights of organisation pages.

2. Understand the productivity/Ideas of an organisation overall and help in enterprise content management.

Currently, the process to extract such data is through REST API/Bulk API and a connector would solve the issues.

Thanks

Harsh

5 Comments
Mike_D2
5 - Atom

Hi,
I agree - I also have a need to connect Power BI to Yammer to extract statistic data from Yammer. Details like most accessed groups, or unused groups, most prolific contributors or group creators. Part of our data clean up process, looking at information that has not had any contribution, likes, comments etc. over a specific period  so that we can schedule regular cleanup process.

Thanks

Mike

kevisull
6 - Meteoroid

Has anything been developed here around Yammer connection?  @Mike_D2  @harsha384 

harsha384
8 - Asteroid

@kevisull  Not yet

Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

This would be very handy for me in my current organization.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes