Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Where are vertical and horizontal tab groups?

I cannot seem to create a vertical or horizontal tab group of workflows. This feature used to exist in prior versions and I think it disappeared in 2018.3, the release with the revamped UI. Is it just me or is this feature gone? I do still see it in the current documentation.

6 Comments
Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Has this option really been gone this long? Regardless, yes!! I used to create separate tab groups all the time to compare two different workflows side by side. Please bring back this functionality!

@MarqueeCrew 

SidUK
8 - Asteroid

Is there an update whether this feature is coming back? Or is it back and placed somewhere else in Designer?

Many thanks!

Sid

Taxguy03
9 - Comet

PLEASE bring the New Horizontal and Vertical Tab Group BACK!!!! 

Taxguy03_0-1587930649213.png

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for this idea. We have brought back horizontal/vertical groups functionality in the 21.3 release.

Available for download here: https://downloads.alteryx.com/

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

😍🎉