The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Update the salesforce input connector to work with version 49 or above of Salesforce API

Would it be possible to update the SalesForce input tool to support API version 49 or later.

Changes were made to the way recurring events are handled in the SalesForce lightning update and the current salesforce input connector does not include all events when extracting.

4 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for the idea!

We appreciate all the feedback we get on our correctors and how we can further improve them for users. I noticed you're relatively new to the idea boards (welcome!) so if you haven't yet be sure to review our Submission Guidelines which just go over some of the process before and after an idea is submitted.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes

tfindling22
5 - Atom

As this connector is below API v49.0 - I am no longer able to use it in my daily work.

I have to split my work between Python simple_salesforce library and Tableau's default connector. Neither of these have the API restrictions.

Please update the API version.

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Coming Soon