The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Time Interface Tool

I would like to see a time interface tool similar to the Date and Numeric Up Down tools. I am working on some macros where the user can select the time they would like to use a filter for the data. 

Example: I want all data loaded after 5:00 PM because its late and needs to be removed.

Example 2: I want to create an app where the user can select what time range they would like to see records for (business hours, during their shift, etc) 

Currently this require 2-3 numeric up downs or a Text box with directions for the user on how to format field with Error tools to prevent bad entries. It could even be UTC time.

Time Interface ToolTime Interface Tool 

13 Comments
davidhe
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @Community_Admin this currently has 16 likes; can we update its status? Thanks! 

WillM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, @davidhe - moving this to Under Review so it can be sent over.

davidhe
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Fantastic @WillM ! Thank you!