We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email support@alteryx.com for assistance.

Alteryx Designer Ideas

Share your Designer product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Small Keyboard fix for the browse tool's filter

After I type something into the filter box, I should be able hit enter and then it just applies my change (ie enter hits the apply button). It used to be this way, but it's not working as of 2021.2. This feels like a very tiny move in the wrong direction. Currently enter does nothing. It looks like if I hit tab twice and then enter, it finds the apply button. I shouldn't have to hit tab twice. 

patrick_digan_0-1624451832000.png

cc: @Hollingsworth @A11yKyle 

4 Comments
Hollingsworth
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

I'm in agreement with you @patrick_digan. Little stumbling blocks like this add up. Thanks for submitting!

Kenda
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Oof agreed this is not the right direction. It makes sense to have Apply be the default action after typing and hitting enter. 

DawnDuong
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Yes, agree with you @patrick_digan 

i wonder this change was made in 2021

CristonS
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Yikes! This was logged as a defect, but I don't know how (or if) it was prioritized. I'll let you know when it's updated.