Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Search and Find and replace feature with a workflow

Greetings All,

I recently came across a workflow that has hundreds of tools and I need change a "variable" within several filter tools. There is prob 30-40 filters and they vary in what they filter.  A find and replace feature would be awesome, or even a simple find function that shows were the variable is located within a workflow/tool. Could use user constants but these workflows were already made when I joined and it would be more difficult.

So a feature similar to the MS Word feature of search/find/find all/replace/replace all would be great for the actual variables with the tools.

1 Comment
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

Thank you for your feedback and support!

This feature was included in the latest version of Alteryx, 2020.3, which is now available for download! Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think in the Designer Discussions board.