Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Search Function

Add a search or find function that looks for content within a tool rather than just the tool number. e.g. ctrl Find, to look for any tool that uses a keyword or field in the formula/join/etc. This would save me a boatload of time editing, updating, and troubleshooting my workflows.

4 Comments
Bruno_Pasquini
7 - Meteor

This would be really helpful, since sometimes we have to change a variable name in a workflow with several hundred tools...

FreeRangeDingo
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

Great idea.  Would be helpful for new users.  I just want to find the Count function.  That should be simple and it's not.

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

This was released in Alteryx 2019.4 and is a great feature: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Analytics-Blog/2019-4-You-Vision/ba-p/491388

@KylieF - This can be marked as completed 

🎉

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

@Joe_Lipski Thank you for the ping!

This search functionality was added during out 2019.4 release along with the revamp of the find functionality. As such I'm updated this idea to implemented.