Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Search Box for Field Names in Summary Tool

Hello,

It would be very helpful to have a search box for field names in the summary tool, I think it would help decrease errors by selecting fields by mistake with similar names and will help gain a couple of seconds while looking around for a specific field, particularly with datasets with a lots of them.

Like this:

Meluncha_0-1635394925253.png

4 Comments
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

It would great if summarize had a gui update like transpose/crosstab:

patrick_digan_0-1635421674899.png

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

... and the Select tool, too, amiright? I will make sure to pass this along to our tool teams. Thanks for the feedback!

Thableaus
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

I wait for this one for a while. This would definitely make me more productive, I can't tell how much time I spend trying to find fields in tools like Summarize or Select. I know we can sort the fields to make it easier, but when you have more than 500+ is very painful to do that.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes