The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Saving multiple workflows within the same Alteryx workbook/project

Many times we create and work on multiple workflows that are similar or are tied to the same project, but when it comes time to save them we must save each workflow as an individual file.I think it would be great if we can mimic what MS Office/Tableau have done; allow user to save multiple tabs or reports/dashboards under the same file. It would be great if Alteryx will allow us to create multiple workflows under the same workbook which can be renamed, be tied to their own workflow schedules without having to be saved separately and can be tied under the same 'project' or 'workbook'. 

4 Comments
RachelW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Accepted

Thanks for submitting this idea. I'll reach out to you via email to learn more about the challenges you are trying to overcome with this idea. Thanks so much!

RachelW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Coming Soon

You'll see this in our 2018.2 release. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on it. 

Thanks! 

RachelW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

We've added Workflow Groups in our 2018.2 release. Thanks for suggesting this idea!

ca123456789
6 - Meteoroid

It would be awesome if you could do this with workflows in the gallery as well.