Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Salesforce existing report pull change

In the current version of alteryx, we are only able to pull the first 2000 records from an existing salesforce report, a lot of times it becomes difficult to automate my monthly/weekly requests because it is depended on an existing salesforce report and because of that I need to recreate the report on alteryx using the salesforce objects and fields.

If we had the ability to bring in the entire salesforce report to alteryx environment it would save a lot of time and effort for analysts like me because in that way, we won't have to re-invent the wheel.

2 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We appreciate your idea and feedback! We strive to improve our product and insure our users are being heard. Make sure to check out our Submission Guidelines and check out ideas submitted by other users and the other idea boards.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes