Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Salesforce Connector Dynamic Input

Would be great to have a dynamic input tool that is a SFDC connector to update SOQL queries based on the fly. 

4 Comments
yuliya_a
5 - Atom

Agreed.

I've been trying to use a macro to pass the values to a SOQL WHERE clause but this appears to be impossible. :(

laura_sponaas
5 - Atom

For us, this is imperative on large sets of data.  We use the LastModifiedDate to only query the most recently added/updated records.

tkreykes
6 - Meteoroid

I'd like a dynamic connector that allowed me to pass credentials, environment, etc. so one flow could easily flip between environments.  With our SQL environments, I can do this using the dynamic input.  With Salesforce I feel like I have to maintain an Alteryx flow for production and our sandbox environment.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes