Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Server Ideas

Share your Server product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Need the ability to save app question choices

Analytics Gallery needs the ability to save my question choices - so I don't need to re enter them every time I run the app.

4 Comments
Atabarezz
13 - Pulsar

Well can't we have every entry recorded to file and

then the latest one (or the most frequent entry) is shown as the default label, just a thought?

@jdunkerley79

PartyKat
7 - Meteor

@Atabarezz could you please specify what you mean by "shown as a the default label"? 

I'm facing the same problem as @JohnF - I have many questions in my App in the form of questionnair and answers should be the output for further process. But the next month when I open the same Company Profile again I'd really appreciate if previously selected answers were autofilled for me so I could only change them in case needed, not fill from zero again. My inputs consist of almost every type of Interface tool and I couldn't find the way to make Default value floating and changing depending on my input Company profile

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@KylieF - I think this should be moved to server

cc @KevinP & @JohnPelletier - This is what we were discussing a few weeks ago

JohnPelletier
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Yes, we are looking into some kind of solution here. No promises yet, but we feel your pain and appreciate the feedback.