The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Mini Browse Tool (fully functional but with a small icon)

I love the basic data profiling that is now available in the Browse tool. I used to rely more on the browse everywhere feature and only used the current Browse tool at the end of my workflows. Now with the data profiling capability, I am using a lot of Browse tools for in-line analytics while I am developing workflows, but they cause an overwhelming amount of clutter! To  help ease this clutter, I use containers to hide/disable them, and I usually delete most of them when I am done developing each part of a workflow.

I'd live to have a mini browse tool with a small icon that includes the basic data profiling functionality present in the current Browse tool. I would also like to have the option to disable all 'mini Browse' tools without disabling all of the Browse tools. 

2 Comments
shaynie
8 - Asteroid

I strongly agree!  Definitely would like a "mini" browse tool option (almost as small as the anchors).

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes