The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

IBM DB2 in-Database availability

Please include IBM DB2 as an in-Database option. Currently, my primary use of Alteryx is for copying DB2 tables into Teradata for use on that server. Copying large tables and particularly joining several tables and copying the results to Teradata is too slow in Alteryx.

49 Comments
anna_kludka
5 - Atom

I would love to have this feature added to Alteryx next release. Would speed up our processes and reduce unnecessary steps

Cinthia_DIS
5 - Atom

Please include IBM DB2 as an in-Database option.  This is something we have been waiting for so long.  It would be very beneficial to our deaprtment

azamadt
5 - Atom

Agree with all the previous comments.  Please provide this capability soon.

EduFlores
5 - Atom

IBM DB2 as an in-Database will help reduce preparation and execution times.

it would be extremely beneficial to have this functionality in future updates of alteryx, so please take in consideration this awesome idea.

This would be very useful for my team. It would improve their productivity and efficiency. Would love to see this implemented soon.

dparola
5 - Atom

This would greatly help with our research and make alteryx even more valuable to our group!

I would benefit directly if this feature was added to Alteryx.

avroncohen
5 - Atom

I was able to connect to DB2 using the generic ODBC driver. 

The main limitation appears to be not being able to use the "with" sql statement. This also causes the Browse In-DB to fail.

Mattbeatty89
6 - Meteoroid
Definitely needed greatly