Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Have an intuitive support email address

When it comes to something going wrong in Alteryx the last thing I can ever remember is the email address to use for support. Instead of trying to remember whether to use customersuccess@ or clientsvcs@ why can't it just simply be support@?

At your time of need, please make it as simple as possible to get help.

5 Comments
GrantL
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Craig thanks for your suggestion. This is certainly a reasonable request. The current email addresses for support are clientservices@alteryx.com or clientsvcs@alteryx.com. We will look into the option of setting up support@alteryx.com as an alternate address for reaching support.

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The email address support@alteryx.com will now go to Client Services and the appropriate support ticket will be issued. Thanks again for submitting the idea, @craigbloodworth and for responding so quickly, @GrantL

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Implemented

raviteja2355
5 - Atom

My alteryx designer have been deactivated,how can i activate the designer again,

please help me out with this,its asking activation license key

it helps me to practice on my windows pc.

Thank you.