The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Extend MongoDB Input tool to work with Atlas Cloud instances.

Extend the MongoDB tool to work with Atlas MongoDB instances.

7 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your feedback!

Our Data Connectors team always appreciates the insight into where users are keeping their data so we can help users access their data as streamline as possible. If you haven't yet, be sure to review our Submission Guidelines as they include information on how the idea boards work after an idea is submitted including what is needed for an idea to reach our product team.

Nethrah24
8 - Asteroid

If you can share me the status of this, would be great!

mattvandivier
6 - Meteoroid

@KylieF can you provide any updates here or forward to the relevant team? It looks like this idea has picked up a lot of traction recently.

This functionality is really important - not just so users can work with data from MongoDB Atlas, but so customers who use MongoDB Atlas as a component within their Server environment can leverage the Server Usage Report macro provided by Alteryx.

https://help.alteryx.com/20212/server/install-server-usage-report

Thanks for your consideration!

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @mattvandivier !

Unfortunately, I cannot provide an update on this idea, since I actually moved positions about a year ago and now am no longer directly part of the idea feedback loop. However, I know that the process is currently being updated to optimize it further. So while I can't provide an update we can hopefully provide one in the semi-near future after that optimization is completed!

bktaylor
8 - Asteroid

@mattvandivier,

Can you let me know if you have had any success in getting the Alteryx Server Usage Report connected to Atlas MongoDB. We have recently migrated our Sandbox Alteryx MongoDB to Atlas and are looking to make the switch in Production, but it's important to have the Usage Report working before we migrate.

BTW, how are you? Did you make it around the world yet? :)

Thanks

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes

bitasta
5 - Atom

is there any update on this ? Is implementation completed ?