Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Enhanced authentication to allow SSO for SharePoint Input tool

It would be useful if enhancements could be made to the Sharepoint Input tool to support SSO. In my organisation we host a lot of collaborative work on SharePoints protected by ADFS authentication and directly pulling data from them is not supported with the SharePoint input tool, it is blocked. The addition of this feature to enable it to recognise logins would be very useful.

16 Comments
sebaharms
5 - Atom

Agree with this request!

CesarZunigaB
5 - Atom

I do agree. Same just happened in my case. I work for WU and we need ALTERYX to support our systems in order to get data from different SharePoint protected by MFA security authentication. 
Product team, please consider working on this initiative ASAP.

jdbartosh
8 - Asteroid

agree

jason_scarlett
10 - Fireball

double agree

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

a new connector for working with files in Sharepoint 365 has been released and can be downloaded from Gallery

In few weeks we will release a new version with support for Sharepoint On-Premise (2013 and 2016).

Our next plans for this connector include to add support for reading and writing Sharepoint Lists as well. 

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi, the Sharepoint Files connectors has been released into Gallery. The current version supports only Sharepoint 365, but we're about to release new version with On-Prem support as well into Beta testing. If you'd like to participate, please sign-up using this link