The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Enhanced Usability: Workspace and Tool Containers

Ideas:

1. In the workspace (i.e. the white space) the perimeter is not fixed so when working with tool containers near a border and you place a tool inside the container the container expands outside the workspace, which makes the container useless since you can't select it
  2. The ability to disable multiple tool containers at once

RTC.PNG

4 Comments
ThizViz
11 - Bolide

Thought I'd share my hack about tool containers in the meantime. If you hit ctrl-0 or zoom out of your view, it will resize the workflow so that you can see the container borders and then move or resize it. Then you can zoom back in when you're done. 

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx

The first part of this (1) should be resolved with the 11.0 release. It should be prevented from going offscreen.

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Inactive

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx

The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:

1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.

2. The idea has not reached ten likes.

3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status. 

However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status. 

Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!