Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Edit Email tool

I have a workflow that sends an email to ServiceNow to create tickets.  I have another workflow that runs after that one to pull the ticket numbers used for reporting.  I thought I could combine the 2 workflows using a Block Until Done and then Wait a Second set for 120 seconds but I have found that the Email tool "runs as the last tool in your workflow".

Is it possible to change the runtime so it runs when called on?

BonusCup_0-1628780496831.png

2 Comments
CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

hi @BonusCup, thank you for your feedback! This visibility into how you would like the email tool to behave helps our product team with future planning and understanding users' needs more directly.  It would be beneficial for our teams to understand how many users would appreciate this sort of update, so be sure to share this with any other users you believe would benefit! 

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes