The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Dynamic Rename Tool for In-DB use

Please create an In-DB version of Dynamic Rename Tool. Or at least, suggest some alternative.

Renaming 45+ columns manually is just insane.

In-DB version are very fast & there isnt any need to stream-out or stream-in. So i hope to do this ETL in-db

7 Comments
r4upadhye
11 - Bolide

1.PNG

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your idea and feedback!

I've conducted a quick review of this idea to insure it has all the necessary components present for when the criteria is met for the idea to be submitted to product, and it looks good. For anyone interested in ideas similar to this be sure to check our out Category In-Database label and to check out our Submission Guidelines which go over the idea boards in a bit greater detail.

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Well, I would have saved a couple of minutes today with that.

CristonS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Good point! Please continue to get likes for this idea so we can discuss internally. Thanks for your feedback!

StellaBon
11 - Bolide

Crucial need for this Dynamic Rename In-DB and also for Data Cleansing In-DB. These are my top two needs, thank you!

r4upadhye
11 - Bolide
AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes