Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Community Ideas

What can we do to make your Alteryx Community experience better? Let us know!

Darker radio button indicator in Certification Exam

While taking the certification exam, as well as when doing quizzes after tutorials, I have noticed that I cannot see that the radio button is selected.
I am color blind, so I am not sure if this is due to the color used or if the button indicator isn't dark enough.

If someone could please address this, it would help out a lot!

Thank you,

Jason R.S.

1 Comment
TreyW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Partner Dependent

Hi @jsuptic - thank you for your suggestion. We've been working closely with our accessibility team to deliver new features that are compliant, and will soon start to address existing accessibility issues. That being said, the radio dial you are referencing is actually part of a partner platform that hosts our exams, and we don't have the ability to modify this component. I will pass your feedback along to that team for review - thank you for sharing!