The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Could you please make the handles bigger in the Explorer tool?

Maybe they get bigger when you hover, so its easier to grab? Thanks 🙂

handles are tiny and hard to grab.jpg

4 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Not_That_Guy

Thank you for submitting your feedback to the Designer Idea Board! This is fantastic feedback for our UX team. Just to confirm as well since some UX changed have been made recently, what version are you currently on? 

If you haven't checked them out yet, here's our Community Idea Guidelines as well.

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@Not_That_Guy  is right, any time I put the Explorer box into a container it is a real pain to grab the handles with them being so small. Especially when I am using the pad on the laptop instead of a mouse.

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx

The Explorer Box resize handles are usually not that small, unless you are zoomed out. In that case, all of the resize handles on all of the canvas items (comments) would be the same size too. Is there something specific to Explorer Boxes being requested that I am not understanding?

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes