Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Consider adding a full screen view under View

I would like to see a Full Screen View under View on the Menu Bar.  Once selected your workflow would show full screen with out all the other side and bottom windows.  You could leave just the Menu bar showing so the workflow could be ran.  This would be nice for presenting/teaching.  Also, maybe have it default to cntrl 0 so the entire workflow is showing.  Zooming in and out could still be done.  Then to Exit. Go back to View and uncheck Full Screen.  This would be easy and, I think, helpful.

3 Comments
SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

or alternatively do like Visual Studio does, where the panels for properties or results or interface can slide away and hide themselves until you hover over them again.

Brad1
11 - Bolide

Yes, I like that idea.  Like PhotoShop LightRoom.  Have a setting for auto hide and a arrow that hides it incase auto hide is not turned on and I'll still take my View, View Full screen so not even the arrows are showing to accidentally hover over and cause the panel to reappear.  While I'm just asking for stuff here.  A Mr. Do emulator would also be a plus. :)  Alt, Ctrl, M for that.

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes