Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Connector - Microsoft Dyanamics 365 F&O

There is no way to natively connect to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O. We also cannot use the download tool to connect to the API as it requires an OAuth2 Bearer Token generation step. Documentation can be found here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics-nav/api-reference/v1.0/

I would request a tool similar to the Salesforce Input tool to be created.

Suggested process:

• Configuration Window to log into a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O account
  • Configuration Window to select the following
    • 1 or more companies ("all" should also be an option)
    • The specific "table" or "api call" you want to query - for example the "Sales Invoice" Data
    • Date Range filter (both from + to date combination as well as some generic "this month", "previous month", "this quarter" kind of selections)

I would also request that this tool be developed so that it can run on Server and Analytics Hub so that we can run end to end automation.

2 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your feedback!

Another good connector idea! Since there's a lot of interest in different connectors, likes and comments would help us prioritize and understand impact it would have on the greater community. Be sure to review our Submission Guidelines and like and comment on any idea that would assist you.

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Comments Requested

Hi @Cobus ,

we have released a new connector for MS Dataverse, which should cover Dynamics 365 as well. Could you give it a try and tell me if this connector meets your requirements. 

Thank you