The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Connectivity to Tibco Spotfire

Hi Alteryx Team,

My work is to create Output from Alteryx and upload the Output file into Tibco Spotfire. So i want a system in which Alteryx output directly goes in to the Tibco Spotfire and update Tibco Spotfire in every 6 hours.
So do you have any plan to connect the Alteryx with Tibco Spotfire? This is will help me to automate the project.
If not pls think on these concept for future use.

19 Comments
PoornimaF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Thanks for your suggestion. We currently do not have plans to connect to the Alteryx with Tibco Spotfire but are constantly adding support for new data sources in response to customer demand. Looking forward to hearing from other members in the community on this request.  

Regards,
Poornima

Omid
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I follow-up this request. Is there any plan to do the integration with Spotfire?

Regards,

Omid Djoudi

cc1248
5 - Atom

I would also find this functionality to be a strong addition to Alteryx.

Hello Team,

This would hugely help my company, since mainly of our users are building visualizations on Spotfire. 

Could you provide an ETA on this?

Thanks,

ankurparmar42
5 - Atom

hey,
I am also looking forward to this!
is it possible even currently ? or what are the alternatives!

I have  modelling done in alteryx and wants the output to spotfire.

thanks

Omid
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

Same here.This is really a disadvantage compared to the integration with Tableau.

Thanks

Omid

cbridge
7 - Meteor

We definitely need this and have hundreds of Spotfire reports we could completed automate the refresh of using Alteryx and this would create many new Alteryx users.

ARich
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Status changed to: Under Review

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback- please continue to star if you'd like to see this.

Best,

Alex

AhmadWatkins
5 - Atom

I would love this too

csims
5 - Atom

This would be quite helpful!