The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Configuring Alteryx help to appear in a specific language other than English

Hi, All!

Alteryx' interface is currently in English, but Alteryx' help is available not only in English, but also in French, German, and Brazilian Portuguese.

I would like to suggest there could be a way to select which language help should appear.

As a Brazilian reseller of Alteryx, it would be a great deal to us if I can configure help to be automatically loaded in Brazilian Portuguese.

Currently there is no way of doing this. Alteryx help simply cames in English, there is no choice in here.

Likewise, it would be beneficial to users in France and Germany as well.

6 Comments
Margarita
5 - Atom

Hi, 

I strongly recommend this idea should be done, It will be help customers that prefer to have the help in their own language.

CristianeAraujo
5 - Atom

Hello all,

This idea is a very good idea and improvement. Here in Brazil sometimes English is a problem and a barrier.  

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Inactive

Community_Admin
Alteryx
Alteryx

The status of this idea has been changed to 'Inactive'. This status indicates that:

1. The idea has not had activity in the form of likes or comments in over a year.

2. The idea has not reached ten likes.

3. The idea is still in the 'New Idea' status. 

However, this doesn't mean your idea won't be implemented! The Community can still like and comment on this idea. With enough renewed interest, this idea can be brought back into the 'New Idea' status. 

Thank you for contributing to the Alteryx Community and the Alteryx Product Idea Boards!

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I've just tested this by changing Alteryx to French and right clicking on a tool and going to the help pages and it takes me to that language.

joe_lipski_0-1614770790764.png

https://help.alteryx.com/fr/current/designer/formula-tool

joe_lipski_1-1614770813577.png

@KylieF - You can mark this as complete 😄

KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Implemented

Thank you for the ping and confirmation! 

We have added greater localization into our product in the past which includes this idea. As such I'm going to make this as implemented.