Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Configuration Window

Configuration window - Add feature to zoom in or out of the configuration window similar to the canvas.  There is alot going on in the Configuration window and it would be helpful (especially for those of us with eyesight challenges) to be able to zoom in/out similar to the Canvas. 

3 Comments
KylieF
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you for your feedback!

We've been working on improving Designer's accessibility capabilities and feedback on how we can further improve the product in that regard is greatly appreciated. If you haven't yet please be sure to check out our Submission Guidelines for the idea boards.

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @Faye_Karas Not sure if you know about them already, but there are some external applications that do exactly what you are after, such as ZoomIt.

They make it easy to zoom into specific areas of Alteryx and I find them particularly useful when I'm demoing, training and showing others my workflows.

Thanks,

Joe

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes