Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Compatibility with Proxy Auto Configure (PAC) Scripts

As of today, Alteryx is not compatible with PAC, althouth it is pretty common in companies.

Asking for a few machine to be out of the GPO may be a real struggle with IT security and has only a few chances to succeed. I have a case when we cannot do an upgrade because of that regression (since old licensing seems to be ok).

Please change

15 Comments
VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

Hi everyone, I am very pleased to announce that the new version of the Power BI connector has been released and can be downloaded from our Gallery

The new version lets you select a workspace you want to work with, supports multiple multiple tables in a dataset, lets you overwrite, update, append or upsert data without breaking your dashboards and work in environments with proxy server as well. 

The most recent Alteryx Designer and Server, i.e. the 2021.2 version, is required. 

Vojta, PM for Data Connectors

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hello @VojtechT 

I'm not sure your answer is related to the idea. Can you clarify please?

Best regards,

Simon

VojtechT
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: New Idea

Hi @saubert ,

you are probably right. Seems like I had too many tabs open and put the comment into a wrong one. 

I guess your PAC issue is related to licensing, right? 

simonaubert_bd
13 - Pulsar

Hi @VojtechT 

Licensing and access to API... But at the time when I wrote the idea, it was only licensing. Can I ask you to set the right status?

Thanks,

Simon

AlteryxCommunityTeam
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team
Status changed to: Accepting Votes