Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!
The Product Idea boards have gotten an update to better integrate them within our Product team's idea cycle! However this update does have a few unique behaviors, if you have any questions about them check out our FAQ.

Alteryx Designer Desktop Ideas

Share your Designer Desktop product ideas - we're listening!
Submitting an Idea?

Be sure to review our Idea Submission Guidelines for more information!

Submission Guidelines

Choose which workflows to save on exit

I often have up to ten or more workflows open at a time, several are named and are active workflows that I want to save, and the rest are just scratch workflows where I'm trying something out. When I close Alteryx it asks if I want to save changes to workflows, with the list of all the workflows. If I don't want to save the scratch workflows, I have to cancel, close each one individually, then exit Alteryx again, saving the ones I want to save.

It would be great if there was a check box next to the workflows in the list where you could check the ones you want to save, and it would drop the rest.

2 Comments
jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Coming Soon

Thanks for the suggestion! This feature is coming in the 2019.3 release.

jpoz
Alteryx
Alteryx
Status changed to: Implemented

This is now available in the 2019.3 release. Download it at http://downloads.alteryx.com